25 Simple Natural Wrinkle Erasers
25 Great Skin Tips Plus FREE Facial Recipe!
Aging of the skin is a natural process by which the collagen and elastin, that keep our skin looking firm and youthful, begin to decline, this results in wrinkles. Cell production and cell quality also diminish over time resulting in wrinkles.
Through a healthy diet and supplements can slow down the process,
Eliminating red meat from your diet and going plant-based has proven to give many health benefits.
The influences that are within our control are largely environmental such as pollution (eg; smoking) and sun damage.
Here are 25 easy ways to reduce wrinkles and slow down the aging process.
Stop smoking (It’s #1 for a reason)
Always wear sunglasses with thick arms that cover the side of the face this will help protect, from crow's feet when it's sunny ,even when it's not.
After age 32 use a cream-based foundation, avoid liquid foundations, especially if they have vitamins or Hyaluronic Acid in them they will penetrate into Your skin with color pigments further acting as a Trojan that can cause cell congestion and has No value to Your skin condition.
Hydrate your skin by drinking about 8 glasses of water a day.
Drinking Mineral or Soda water is awesome for assisting in Alkalizing your body.
Use skin care products that contain antioxidants and natural AHA's.
Moisturize & cleanse the skin on your face and neck twice daily.
Reduce stress. (Try reading, exercising, meditating) 15 minutes a day is a good start.
Reduce alcohol consumption. Overindulging can put enormous strain on your system and will accelerate wrinkles forming.
Eat healthily by incorporating plenty of fruits and vegetables into your daily diet.
11. Sleep at least 8 hours every night.
12. Eat bananas have been shown to assist sleep as well – berries are especially Great for the skin and general health.
13. Check with your doctor about taking supplements, your diet may be lacking some of the important ones. Vitamins such as B, C, D3 magnesium are essential as we age.
14. If you have a great Organic skin moisturizer you should not need an eye cream.
15. Facial scrubs remove the build-up of dead cells that can increase the appearance of wrinkles, try this weekly.
16. Avoid sugar and coffee scrubs they may give you a buzz, but they will prematurely age & fatigue your skin cells.
17. When Purchasing "natural or organic skincare" look for products that come in glass -that will nourish your skin and give it lots of vitamins and minerals to help it stay fresh and healthy.
Why? (High-grade organic products do not fare well in Plastic)
18. Regardless of what you read, I would never recommend using any straight carrier oils every night on your eye or face area to keep wrinkles at bay.
Why ? They can cause congestion and clog the pores over time and in some cases cause thickening of the dermal layers as in Coconut oil.
19. Take vitamin C supplements and use products that contain vitamin C, it will help boost your collagen – Why? Our bodies do not make Vitamin C.
20. Start a good skincare routine in your 20’s - teens even better Prevention is easier than a cure.
21. Olive Oil and Avocado oil both have the ability to prevent the skin from drying out; they are both used to improve the skin’s elasticity, look for those ingredients even better to eat avocados 1-2 a week also makes a great face mask.
Face Mask Recipe
22. For Avocado Mask –after a cleanse – exfoliate – mash half an avocado with a teaspoon Olive oil
-add ¼ teaspoon of (lemon juice add half teaspoon oily skin) and put on your face leave for around 15 minutes’ rinse thoroughly off.
23. A soothing way to help achieve a wrinkle-free face using a satin pillowcase and changing it regularly
& always after having a facial.
This is also great for keeping your hair shiny and buffed helps stop hair breakage.
24. I’ve saved the best till last! – as we age more than ever we are affected by our hormone levels-also by consuming GMO meat & products - If ever there was one thing above all else I highly recommend is from a plant called Evening Primrose Oil is available in capsule form.
25. This amazing plant is in addition to supporting hormonal balance in women and men and teenagers in the case of acne or menopause, it is an essential element when I am treating clients, not only does evening primrose oil moisturize and soothe, it can enhance the texture and elasticity of the skin, addressing dryness, irritation, roughness, and wrinkles. Taken orally and you can pop open a capsule and apply it to the face neck and hands once a week.
Follow my blogs for more and look out for the upcoming Book - The Beauty Alchemist - Marie Jane Lewin
Follow my blogs for more and look out for the upcoming Book - The Beauty Alchemist - Marie Jane Lewin.
Marie has an extensive background in formulating - her life-long passion and interest lie in developing biologically based treatments and organic products to achieve the beauty of the body, mind, and soul.
background in esthetics & cosmetology (35 years)
Compounder and formulator R & D
founder of Body Soul Emporium (6 years) https://www.bodysoulemporium.com
Earth’s Answer - developed own, Advanced organic skincare range. (21 years) https://earths-answer.com